The last President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) meeting was held on Tuesday, July 14th at the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, DC.
- Charles Bolden and William Gerstenmaier, Administrator and Associate Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Garrett Reisman, Director of Crew Operations, SpaceX
- John Elbon, Vice President and General Manager, Space Exploration, The Boeing Company
- Gregory Hager, Professor and Former Chair of Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
- Seth Sternberg, CEO and Co-Founder, Honor
- Kai Stinchombe, Founder and CEO, True Link Financial
For more information, please see the past PCAST meeting website.