We would like to bring your attention to a special session on Intelligent Cooperative Driving, and Autonomous Connected Vehicles (ICD & ACV 2016), as part of the 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2016). CTS 2016 will be October 31 – November 04, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. The submission deadline for full papers, short papers, poster papers, or posters is June 27th, 2016.
Scope and Objectives
The special session will present techniques, methodologies, algorithms, system integrations, and architectures issues related to Intelligent Cooperative Driving, and Autonomous Connected Vehicles.
The ICD&ACV Special Session topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
Networking and Mobile Internet for Autonomous Connected Vehicles:
- In-Vehicle Networks and Communications infrastructure
- Security and Privacy for Vehicular and Ad Hoc Networks
- Vehicular Mobile Clouds and Cloud Computing
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Interaction
- Internet of Things (IoT) Networks and Communications
- Smart Sensors, Sensor Networks, and Sensor Integration for Autonomous Vehicles and Robots
Self-Driven Connected Vehicles and Collaboration:
- Navigation, Guidance and Control of Autonomous Vehicles
- Intelligent, Autonomous and Autonomic Systems in ITS
- Multiple Vehicle Systems and Networks of Autonomous Vehicles
- Automated, Intelligent and Autonomous Vehicles and Robots
Transportation and Cooperative Connected Vehicles:
- Cloud Computing for Transportation
- Connected Vehicles for Special Needs
- Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control
- Innovative Multimodal Mobility Services (Public Transport, Vehicle Sharing, etc.)
You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on above and other topics related to Intelligent Cooperative Driving, and Autonomous Connected Vehicles. Please refer to this website for information on how to submit short papers, papers, poster papers, and posters.
Accepted papers will be published in the International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems Conference proceedings. The proceedings is projected to be included in the IEEE Digital Library and indexed in major indexing services accordingly.
Paper Submission Deadline: June 27, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: July 25, 2016
Registration & Camera-Ready Paper Due: August 17, 2016
Conference Dates: October 31 – November 04, 2016
For more information, please see this website.