Today, July 1, new talents were added to the ranks of both the Computing Community Consortium (CCC) Council and the Computing Research Association (CRA) Board of Directors. The CCC welcomes five new members to its Council and CRA welcomes five new members to it’s Board.
- Lorenzo Alvisi, University of Texas, Austin
- Vasant Honavar, Pennsylvania State University
- Klara Nahrstedt, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jennifer Rexford, Princeton University
- Debra Richardson, University of California, Irvine
- Ben Zorn, Microsoft Research
Gregory Hager, Johns Hopkins University, is the new Chair of the CCC and Beth Mynatt, Georgia Tech, is the new Vice Chair of the CCC.